2013 – Present: Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc. – Marketing Director
- I supervise the Marketing and Web Department team, which produces all the marketing material and creates and maintains the company website. warmoth.com.
- I produce compelling marketing content, including ads, graphics, videos, merch, etc.
- I write, produce, and star in the YouTube channel (grown from 8k to 30k subscribers in the last two years), and function as the public face of the company. youtube.com/user/WarmothGuitars I am particularly proud of this video, which I wrote, shot, and produced. It documents the Warmoth company’s forty year history: https://youtu.be/O6MKuEWK2aY
- I have unified brand perception by creating style guides for both writing and graphic design.
- Develop engaging social media strategies and interact with customers on those platforms. For example, the Warmoth Facebook page has grown from 12k followers to 53k in the last three years. facebook.com/warmothguitarproducts/
- Cultivate relationships with musical artists seeking endorsements and work with them to create marketing exchanges.
- Write copy for ads, product descriptions, blogs, video scripts, endorsement contracts, and more.
- I work with the R&D team to design electric guitars and guitar parts.
1991 – 2013: Sholdt Design – Marketing & Graphic Designer
- At Sholdt I worked as part of a team to rebrand the business from a repair shop to a high end designer and manufacturer of engagement rings and fine jewelry.
- Wrote clear, concise, and compelling marketing copy.
- Created ads and online content that engaged customers and increased sales.
- I created and maintained the company’s website: sholdt.com.
- Consulted with clients to create custom jewelry. Managed production of orders.
2011: Weatherhead Design Group – Production Graphics
- Created graphic illustrations and other assets for the FBI Crime Museum TV kiosks.
2007 – 2008: Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Digital Design Diploma. GPA 4.0.
2007 – Green River Community College
- Courses in music, writing, and journalism. GPA 3.9.
1988 – Horizon School of Audio Engineering
- Audio Production Diploma.